Friday, November 11, 2011

tired

He took his finger and traced the number 8 over my back. My legs were hanging over our blanket, my toes curling in the sand. "Quiet k8" he said, why so quiet? A million times I have stopped and started. I don't know how to talk to him anymore.

Photobucket

I don't know how to make him know me, make him understand the hell that is going on inside of me. He has no idea how hard I work to keep up the facade. He has no idea how tired I have become. His inability to "get it" feeds the space that is growing between us. In its place is a loneliness I can't even begin to describe.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need some closure to rid yourself of him and the haunting dreams that emerge from your unconscience mind. If he can't "get it" maybe he doesn't deserve to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't WANT to get it!!! He wants YOU to feel like the crazy one, the one with issues. Ditch the loser!

    ReplyDelete